A Ghanaian Medical Officer in the USA has sent this through to help each and everyone. Please read and take care of yourself. Dr. Okyere. The rate at which young people are suffering from Kidney disease is alarming.
I am sharing a post which can help us. Please read below:
IMPORTANT – KIDNEY DESERVES THE BEST.
Barely two (2) days ago, we all received the news of the demise of the Nigerian actor as a result of kidney disease. ALSO OUR MINISTER OF PUBLIC WORKS, the Honorable Teko Lake is currently in the Hospital on life support with Kidney problems.
I want to show you how to avert this menace of kidney disease.
SO HERE ARE THE TOP 6 CAUSE OF KIDNEY DISEASE:
1. Delaying going to a toilet. Keeping your urine in your bladder for too long is a bad idea. A full bladder can cause bladder damage. The urine that stays in the bladder multiplies bacteria quickly. Once the urine refluxes back to the ureter and kidneys, the toxic substances can result in kidney infections, then urinary tract infections, and then nephritis, and even uremia. When nature calls – do it as soon as possible.
2. Eating too much salt. You should eat no more than 5.8 grams of salt daily.
3. Eating too much meat. Too much protein in your diet is harmful for your kidneys. Protein digestion produces ammonia – a toxn that is very destructive to your kidneys. More meat equals more kidney damage.
4. Drinking too much caffeine. Caffeine is a component of many sodas and soft drinks. It raises your blood pressure and your kidneys start suffering. So you should cut down the amount of minerals you drink daily.
5. Not drinking water. Our kidneys should be hydrated properly to perform their functions well. If we don’t drink enough, the toxins can start accumulating in the blood, as there isn’t enough fluid to drain them through the kidneys. Drink more than 10 glasses of water daily. There is an easy way to check if you are drinkingenough water: look at the colour of your urine; the lighter the colour, the better.
6. Late treatment . Treat all your health problems properly and have your health checked regularly. Let’s help ourselves…God will protect you and your family from every disease this year.(3) Avoid these Tablets, they are very dangerous:* D-cold* Vicks Action-500* Actified* Coldarin* Cosome* Nice* Nimulid* Cetrizet-DThey contain Phenyl Propanol-Amide PPA. Whichcauses Strokes & Are banned in USA.
Please, before deleting, HELP your friends by passing it..! It might help someone. Fwd to as many as u can. WhatsApp is free, soo..forward it plz..please read and forward this.
Doctors in the United States have found new cancer in human beings, caused by Silver Nitro Oxide. Whenever you buy recharge cards, don’t scratch with your nails, as it contains Silver Nitro Oxide coating and can cause skin cancer. Share this message with your loved ones.
Preventive and therapeutic effect of Ganoderma lucidum on kidney injuries and diseases
Ganoderma lucidum (G. lucidum, Lingzhi) is a well-known Chinese traditional medicine to improve health and to treat numerous diseases for over 2000 years in Asian countries. G. lucidum has the abundant chemical components such as triterpenes and polysaccharides, which have various biological activities including anti-oxidation, anti-inflammation, anti-liver disorders, anti-tumor growth and metastasis, etc.
The therapeutic effects of Ganoderma
Recently, many lines of studies have elucidated the therapeutic effects of Ganoderma lucidum and its extractions on various acute kidney injury (AKI) and chronic kidney disease (CKD) pathogenesis, including autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease, diabetic nephropathy, renal proximal tubular cell oxidative damage and fibrotic process, renal ischemia reperfusion injury, cisplatin-induced renal injury, adriamycin-induced nephropathy, chronic proteinuric renal diseases, etc.
Clinical researches also showed potent anti-renal disease bioactivities of Ganoderma lucidum. In this chapter, we review experimental and clinical researches and provide comprehensive insights into the renoprotective effects of G. lucidum. In recent years, renal diseases have gradually aroused attention on account of their booming prevalence worldwide and lack of effective therapies. Although the complicated pathogenesis of kidney diseases, such as acute kidney injury (AKI) and chronic kidney diseases (CKD) have been intensively studied.
The morbidity and mortality of AKI and CKD still rise continuously. Thanks to the conventional experience and the multi-target characteristics, natural products have been increasingly recognized as an alternative source for treating renal diseases.
Keywords: Ganoderma; Kidney disease; c; Polysaccharides; Triterpenes.
Important Health Tips:
1. Answer phone calls with the left ear.
2. Don’t take your medicine with cold water….
3. Don’t eat heavy meals after 5pm.
4. Drink more water in the morning, less at night.
5. Best sleeping time is from 10pm to 4 am.
6. Don’t lie down immediately taking medicine or after meals.
7. When phone’s battery is low to last bar, don’t answer the phone, bcos the radiation is 1000 times stronger.
DXN products are going to 200 countries and we have offices in all the continents. This is one of the strengths of our company.Register for better life here:
Distributor NameCsontos Zsuzsanna